In the present day energy crisis what steps will you like to take for saving energy?
1. Judicious use of energy resources.
2. Use of public transport, car pool.
3. To use bicycle for short distances.
4. Switching off electrical gadgets when not in use.
5. Regular cleaning of gas burners and switching off the gas regulator when not in use.
6. Avoid using refrigerator / A.C. when not needed.
7. Creating awareness in neighborhood with catchy slogans.
How is the mining activity injurious to the health of the miners and environment? Explain.
1. The dust and noxious fumes inhaled by miners causes pulmonary diseases to them.
2. The risk of collapsing mine roofs.
3. Inundation and fires in coalmines can lead to life .
4. The water sources in the region get contaminated.
5. Dumping of waste and slurry leads to degradation of land, soil and increase in stream.